From Workspace > CRM > Constituents open the contact record and from the Gifts tab you can delete the ENTIRE event purchase, or from the Events tab you can delete individual tickets.
From Workspace > Events > Events, use the left-hand Events filter to select the event. The grid opens as Events - Summary, click on the trash can icon to delete the ENTIRE event purchase. Or, select Switch to Detail and click on the trash can icon to delete individual tickets.
- An event ticket purchase cannot be transferred.
- If a credit card refund is needed, please read this support article, How do I do a refund back onto a Credit Card?
- The original ticket can be deleted (initiate a credit card refund first, if needed), and a new ticket purchased.
- The original credit card Txn ID for the gift record can be added as a Memo on the new gift record (ticket purchase) for reference.
In Workspace > Fundraising > Gifts and Workspace > CRM > Constituents, Gifts tab, the Txn ID column will be available.
- If a new event ticket is purchased internally, the Payment Type can be selected so no credit card is charged.