You can create a question by following these steps:
- You can create questions by clicking the green “+Question” button that is located at the bottom right of the survey questions page.
- From there you will be taken to the Question Setup page.
- Under the Question Setup page title, there will be a dropdown labeled “Question Type”. You can select what type of question you would like.
- Once you have selected the question type, you can then enter the text of the question. You can also change the font of style the specific question differently from the default style you already set.
- Depending on the question type, you can then set up the available answers for the question. For example, a single line of text question type does not require you to set up possible answers. However, a single-select dropdown will. If your question type requires answers, you can click on the +answer line button that will appear below the question text. Follow the same steps as you did above when setting up the question.
- You can also specify the placement of a question, make it required, allow the survey taker to add their own answer, hide the answer from the reviewer, or, for even more security, you can mark the question as “Sensitive Information.” Designating a question as Sensitive Information will hide the response from the Survey Results grid and only show the last four digits or characters from the answer. Only Admin level users can export the results to view the answers.