You can invite a user by following these steps:
- When you are on the Manage Users page look for the button that says “+Invite User” located right above the “First Name” column.
- Click the “+ Invite User” button and a box will pop up labeled “Invite User”.
- Fill in all the information including the first name, last name, email, and confirmation email. If you would like to grant admin access to this user, then you can check off the “Grant Admin Access” checkbox.
- Once you are finished filling out the information correctly, click the green “Invite” button at the bottom of the box.
- You now have to wait for the user to receive their confirmation email. Once they have received the email they must confirm their email by clicking the link inside the email to confirm. Once they have confirmed their email, they will be able to login to DonorView and be an active user.