How do I change my login ID?
Modified on: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 10:25 AM
You can change your login ID by following these steps:
- Mouse over your name in the upper right hand corner and click User Settings.
- Find and click on the grey "Change User ID" button.
- In the box labeled “New Login ID (Email)” enter in the new email address you would like to use. Make sure you enter a valid email address.
- Next where you filled in your new login ID, enter in your current password in the“Current Password” text box.
- You will then be logged out of your account.
- Login with your new login ID (Email) and from there you can use your DonorView account again.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.