While setting up the Program on the Program Setup screen click the, “+ Add Session” button. This will launch a new dialog box and you will need to enter the following items:
- Sort Order – The lower the number the higher the Membership Type appears on
- Name – Enter the name of the session
- Description – Each session can have its own description.
- Session Start/End Date and Time – The dates will be prepopulated from the previous screen, however you can change them. You will need to enter the Start and End times.
- Registration Start/End Date and Time – All of this will be prepopulated from the previous screen, however you can change them.
- Capacity – Enter the limit of members that can enroll in this Session
- Price – Enter the full cost of this Session.
- Non Refundable Fee – Enter the amount that will not be offered back during a refund. This field also serves as the minimum amount required for someone using the Pay Later feature.
Min Amount – Internal Number for minimum payment amount.
- Attnd Goal Number – An internal number for you to record you enrollment goal
- Attnd Goal Percent – An internal % for you to record you enrollment goal
- Use Wait List – Select this option if you would like people to be allowed to add their member to a list after the Session capacity has been met. These members will be added to a Wait List.
- Offline Program – Select this option if you don’t want this Session to be available for enrollment on the Parent Portal.
- Allow to Pay Later? – Select this if you want to give the Parent the option to pay later for this Membership Type.
- Auto-Enroll – Select this option if your Session is zero cost and is included with a Membership Type or another Session.
- Team/Roster – Here you can enter in groups, teams, buses, etc. However you need to break down and assign the different members who enroll in this Session.