On the Membership Setup screen click on “Setup Site”. This will take you to the Site List page. It contains a grid that will display all your current sites. If it is your first time on this page it will be blank. To create a new site you need to click the green, “+ Add” button. A dialog box will appear with the following fields for you to fill out.
- Name – Enter the name of that specific site.
- Site Type – Choose whether the site is a Unit or an Extension.
- Parent Site – If the site is an Extension you will need to select the parent site.
- Global ID – Enter your site’s ID number if it has one.
- Licensed Child Care? – Is your site licensed for Child Care, Yes or No.
- Phone – Enter the main Phone Number for that site.
- Address – Enter the full Address for that site.