A basic event is made up of 6 steps:
- Acknowledgement Info - On this step you enter a name for your Event and input the Thank You email settings.
- Event Settings - On this step you enter the details about the event, financial information, and select the different event settings.
- Event Setup - On this step you setup the Ticket Levels, Add-Ons, Documents and Coupons for your event.
- Attendee Info - Is where you enter select what contact information you would like to collect from the attendees as well as create questions for the attendees. Your attendee questions can be customized for each level, as well as creating questions that apply to the overall event instead of for specific levels. You also enable either Event Assignments to assign attendees to groups or Table Assignments to assign attendees to specific tables.
- Style Event Page - On this step you are able to choose the colors and fonts that style your event form.
- Thank You Message - On this step you are able to customize the message your purchasers will see after their purchase.
- Preview & Publish - On this step you are able to preview the form and get the URL to post on your website.
Then if you add on some optional features 5 more steps would become available:
- Guest Form - This step will become active if you select the "Guest Survey" option. This step will allow you to build a custom form for your purchasers to fill out. This feature is useful if you have a survey with many questions, otherwise the Attendee Info section should allow you to collect your necessary information.
- Guest Form Settings - This step will become active if you select the "Guest Survey" option.
- Schedule - Set Level prices and available quantities based on the day.
- Member Pricing - Set reduced prices for your event levels based on constituents who have purchased certain General Memberships previously.
- Customize Ticket - Here you can design your event ticket with graphics and text including Mail Merge fields.
- Event Groups - This step will become active if you select the "Use Event Assignment" option.