Once you are in Account Settings, under "Organization Info" is where you can edit and update all of your account’s contact information like:
- Organization Name
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Tax ID & Fiscal Year End Date
Under Payment Methods, you can:
- See if direct deposit has been setup for your sub-merchant account insuring that all online transactions are directly deposited into your organization's bank account. If the status shows as "Inactive" then your organization needs to complete a ETF form and submit it to the DonorView team.
- See if ACH has been activated for your organization's account. ACH as a payment method is provided through a 3rd party vendor called Forte. To activate this method you will need to submit an application to create a merchant account through Forte. Once approved ACH will be available on your online Donation Forms.
- Activate Additional Payment Methods such as Venmo, Paypal and Google pay for use on your Donation, Event and Membership forms.
Under Options, you can:
- Manage Picklists allows you to edit the values that appear in Dropdown fields all over the software. One place to edit things like Email Types, Phone Types, Address Types etc.
- Enter in which email addresses should be sent billing notifications or credit card statements.
- Update recognition name format
- Control if soft credits are included in calculated fields.
- Manage Quickbooks export settings
- Control if you'd like "First Name" as one of the fields used to determine if new information submitted through a form matches an existing constituent's record. Note: With First Name turned off only Email and Last Name or Address Street and Last Name need to match.
- Add Sites/Chapters