1. The Membership Styling page is used to customize the membership sign-up page.
2. To customize the page, you can use the tabs on the top of the page in order to switch between the different parts of the page.
3. The tabs are Body, Header, Title, Subtitle, Label, and Error Message.
4. Body: Change the font of the page and the background color of the whole page.
5. Header: Change the font, Background color of the top part of the page, choose text color, font size, bold / italics / underlined text can be chosen, and choose to show the company logo and name on the top of the page.
6. Title: Choose background and font color of the title of your auction, and change the font size with the option of making it bold / italicized / or underlined.
7. Subtitle: Choose the color of the text and its font size with the option of making it bold / italicized / or underlined.
8. Label: Customize the odd row color and answer text color, font size with the option of making it bold / italicized / or underlined.
9. Error Message: Choose the color and font size of the error message with the option of making it bold / italicized / or underlined.
10. If the client wants easy customization of the sign-up page, they can choose pre-made themes that are included under the style preview heading.
11. Click the green “Save & Next” button to move on to the next step.