1. Auction setting is where you can select specific settings for your event.
2. The first section will help you arrange the title on the page allowing you to put it on the right, left, or center.
3. Next, you can use the little calendar and clock to choose the date and time of both the start and end of your auction.
4. On the page you can also choose the option to make to auction online.
5. If you choose to do so, then use the calendar and clock to set the start and end of the online event.
6. You can also choose a message that people see before the online auction is active.
7. People can also buy tickets from the auction page which you can link to an event in your event pages.
8. Customize the buy ticket button next.
9. Click “save & next” to go onto Auction Setup Page.