A basic event is made up of 6 steps:
- Acknowledgement Info - On this step you enter a name for your Event and input the Thank You email settings.
- Event Settings - On this step you enter the details about the event and select the different event settings
- Event Setup - On this step you setup the Ticket Levels, Add-Ons, Documents and Coupons for your event.
- Style Event Page - On this step you are able to choose the colors and fonts that style your event form.
- Thank You Message - On this step you are able to customize the message your purchasers will see after their purchase.
- Preview & Publish - On this step you are able to preview the form, get the URL to post on your website and post the form to your Facebook page.
Then if you add on some optional features 5 more steps would become available:
- Guest Form - This step will become active if you select the "Collect Additional Guest Info" option. This step will allow you to build a custom form for your purchasers to fill out.
- Guest Form Settings - This step will become active if you select the "Collect Additional Guest Info" option.
- Schedule - Set Level prices and available quantities based on the day.
- Member Pricing - Set reduced prices for your event levels based on constituents who have purchased certain General Memberships previously.
- Event Groups - This step will become active if you select the "Use Event Assignment" option.