You can make a custom footer by following these steps:
- Edit the footer’s message and social media links the way you would like.
- Once you have made the changes you want, click the green “Save Current As” button that is next to the bottom right of the sample footer.
- A box will pop up on the screen that is labeled “Save As”. In the text box enter a name for the footer you just edited, and click the green “Save As” button.
- If you would like the footer you just created to be the default footer for your campaigns, check off the box that says “Make this my default footer” before you click “Save As”
- Your footer will now be saved in the “Footer Name” drop down menu. You can now go back and make changes to the footer you have just created or use your custom footer on your campaigns.