How do I change my user name?
Modified on: Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:08 AM
You can change your user name by following these steps:
- Once you are on the User Settings page, you will see the word “Name” and underneath the word “Name” you will see the words “Login ID (Email)”
- To change or edit your name, look to the very right of the page directly across from the word “Name” in the same row you will see a button that says “Edit Name”.
- Click the “Edit Name” button and it will allow you to change or edit your first and last name.
- Make sure to click the green “Save” button located underneath the “First Name” text box, otherwise the information you just entered will not be saved.
- If you decide you don’t want to save the changes you have just made you can click the grey “Cancel” button that is below the “First Name” text box, next to the “Save” button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.