- Make sure that your URL is https://app.DonorView.com.
- Make sure that you have connectivity to the internet.
- If you see the message – “Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again”.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct login id and password. The login id should be the email address that you used to sign up with DonorView.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct password. Be sure that your CAPS lock button is not pressed accidentally, as your password is case-sensitive.
- If you don’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” hyperlink on the login screen. On the first step, you will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your DonorView login. On the next screen you will be prompted to answer the security question that you set up during your sign-up process. Once the security question has been verified, a randomly generated password will be emailed to you. Use this password to log into your DonorView account. We STRONGLY encourage you to change your new password as soon as you are able to log back into the software.
- If you are still unable to login, please contact us by calling 855-828-2468 or emailing us at support@DonorView.com.
I am unable to login to DonorView. Print
Modified on: Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:01 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.